- Design, development and implementation of solutions based on outline specifications provided by Product Owners, Business Analysts and Clients.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of standards, methods and tools; selecting and applying the most appropriate.
- Produce documentation to the required standards and quality without the need for major re-writes or re-issue due to errors in comprehension.
- Produce program code and specifications to the required standards and quality.
- Choose and apply appropriate methods, in an intelligent and effective way, to deliver project deliverables.
- Support system integration testing including input into test planning.
- Produce effective written communication to the required standard.
- Proactive identification and implementation of service improvements.
- To highlight risks & suggest solutions to ensure effective delivery
- Maintain accurate information detailing actions required/undertaken.
- Develop front-end web applications.
- Develop code with automated unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with business analysts to refine requirements
- Discuss technical specifications with teams
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Provide advice and guidance to other developers
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using Adobe XD or similar design tools.
- Knowledge of Git and SQL
- Knowledge of JIRA and Jenkins
- Demonstrable experience within a software development environment delivering commercial applications
- Experience of communicating with clients and building relationships
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Familiarity with CI or CD
- Familiarity with JAVA 8 and/or JAVA 11
- Familiarity with Liquibase
- Exposure to financial services systems
- Excellent analytic skills and an ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- Curious – to learn new technologies
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please only apply if you are legally authorised to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future.