Phoebus Software is a fintech company that provides a lending software solution to our clients. 2022 is going to be a very exciting year for the company as we are expecting to experience significant growth. We are also undergoing a significant transformation to how we work, as we move towards an agile framework.
You will be an integral part of an established agile scrum team involved in a variety of growth projects. The foundation of Phoebus is a large JAVA application which is augmented with a variety of growing API integrations and WEB and Digital services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the newest versions of various tech including Docker, Springboot, ISTIO, EKS and ECI.
- Design and implement solutions using the newest version Docker, Springboot, ISTIO, ECI and Kubernetes technology
- Be part of an open, collaborative Agile Scrum team including engagement with and contribution to scrum events
- Produce high quality program code and specifications
- Support system integration testing including input into test planning
- Produce commercially effective written communication
- Proactive identification and implementation of service improvements
- Assist with trouble shooting, environment management, product demonstrations and coaching and mentoring of other members of the team
- Develop RESTful APIs and integrations with external systems
- Develop code with automated unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to refine requirements
- Discuss technical specifications with teams
- Collaborate with other internal teams
- Coach and mentor other developers
Experience / Skills required:
- Established experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven
- Knowledge of Git and SQL
- Experience of delivering commercial applications
- Desire to learn new technologies, techniques and approaches
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals as agreed within a self-directed team
- Experience within an Agile Scrum environment
- Full-stack development experience
- Familiarity with CI or CD
- Understanding of front end development
- MS-SQL Server
- Exposure to financial services systems
- Excellent analytic skills and an ability to demonstrate critical thinking
To apply, send your CV along with a covering letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com
** Please only apply if you are legally authorised to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future.