About the role:
Working at Phoebus Software Limited (PSL), you will be part of a team that respect each other’s skills whilst striving to achieve excellence. You will be in a fast-paced, energising environment based within our Operations Team.
This junior role is perfect for talented applicants new to the IT industry and is best suited to enthusiastic customer service orientated individuals with a basic knowledge of IT who want to develop their skills in a dynamic support environment.
As a Junior Service Desk Analyst, you will be providing technical support to our external clients as well as working within the Operations team to support our internal staff. You will work closely with other teams across the company in supporting and delivering our Service Delivery Life Cycle to our clients.
Working within a structured environment, you will assist in the support and release of business software in line with the company’s strategy of providing a high quality and continuously improving service to our existing clients. In this role you will be required to analyse/investigate issues, fulfil requests raised by clients within agreed standards. You will also provide general assistance within all departments working within an SLA framework.
At PSL our people are the reason we can deliver marketing leading software to our clients. Our company purpose is ‘To care about People, Products and Clients whilst having fun’.
- Gathering data to identify and fix a variety of system/business related problems.
- Providing technical onsite support to PSL employees
- Producing documentation according to business requirements and storing information in accordance with company policy and standards
- The ability to quickly gain a clear understanding of technical challenges to systems
- Identify the areas impacted by systems change
- Be able to use a range of analytical, planning and estimating techniques and tools
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to clients both internally and externally
- Good communication and service skills are essential to the role
- Able to work within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a willingness to take ownership and see things through to resolution
- The ability to understand and draw conclusions from data and client feedback
- Making decisions and using judgement
- Able to overcome obstacles
Knowledge skills & experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Gathering Information
- Team Working
- Experience of working in a Service Operations environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Personal flexibility to meet business goals
- Experience of working in an ITIL would be beneficial
- Experience of working with ticket management systems, such as Jira
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively within collaborative team structures, ideally in a technology-based business environment
- Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised and always maintain attention to detail at all times
- Experience of developing and working with SLAs in a diverse environment with multiple stakeholders
To apply, send your CV along with a covering letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com
** Please only apply if you are legally authorised to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future.