To draw on internal and external resources to deliver robust and actionable client and market insight to various internal stakeholders to support informed decision making.
- Produce and/or purchase robust and actionable client and market insights.
- Draw on resources from around the business to analyse and rapidly shape impactful options.
- Clearly and concisely deliver client and market insights to leaders (up to and including Board level) in a manner which results in appropriate change.
- Contribute to strategy discussions and decision-making (with a focus on client and market implications) providing ideas and a compelling case for change.
- Understand the strategic agenda and proactively identify to leaders any threats and opportunities emerging from client or market insight.
- Be recognised as the expert and conduit on client and market insight. Translate specialist insights into commercially sound and impactful options.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the company in a manner which ensures full understanding and alignment.
- Engage and network with independent industry advisors to continually ensure the PSL proposition is aligned and leading in the markets we are seeking to serve.
- Own, manage and deliver the client and markets insights plan of work.
- Translate client and market insights into compelling stories to shape and influence change across the company.
- Manage indirect or project reports on an as-needed basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate calibre.
- Minimum 5 years in a senior insight role.
- Extensive experience of influencing decision-making through the production and/or purchasing of client and market insights within a service or software organisation.
- Proven ability to influence leaders up to and including Board level.
- Experience of or desire to manage people.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent sense of business awareness and ability to interpret and make strong and relevant business options from the results of complex analysis
- Ability to synthesise data and research information including financial modelling, into a coherent and compelling narrative
- Thorough understanding of the applications of market and client information to influence decision-making
- Ability to work with limited internal data (20 clients) and resourceful in sourcing external data, analysis and insights.
- Excellent communication of complex material to audiences (up to Board level) such that complex and critical options are fully understood by the recipient(s)
- Strong team player and leader
- Excellent working relationship with colleagues at all levels; trusted advisor proactively sought-out for advice.
- Proactive, visible and influential.
- Commercially minded and data led.
- Pragmatic and pacey – able to manage own time effectively.
High intellect, excellent analytical and numeracy skills. Strong commercial acumen – pragmatic and results focused.
Resourceful in obtaining insights from external sources.