The successful candidate will have a comprehensive and exciting induction into our business. Providing technical support to our clients. The candidate will work within the Operations team to support our clients and will also work with other teams across the company in supporting and delivering our Service Delivery Life Cycle to our clients.
Within a structured environment, the successful candidate will assist in the support and release of business software in line with the company’s strategy of providing a high quality and continuously improving service to our existing clients. The person appointed will be required to analyse/ investigate; issues and requirements to agreed standards, provide specifications and general assistance within all departments.
The applicant will mentor analysts, conduct monthly and quarterly reviews. The applicant will work on developing their reports.
The applicant will be working on a variety of system and business-related problems, changes and maintenance whilst working in a close-knit team. The applicant should have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, energetic, and can learn rapidly on the job and be able to share knowledge and ideas throughout the team.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Gathering data to identify and fix a variety of system/business related problems.
- Producing documentation according to business requirements and storing information in accordance with company policy and standards.
- Ensuring testing is carried out to make sure that hardware and software changes are useable by clients.
- Analysing data regularly to establish trends and root causes.
- The ability to quickly gain a clear understanding of technical challenges to systems
- Identify the areas impacted by systems change.
- Be able to use a range of analytical, planning and estimating techniques and tools.
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support to clients both internally and externally
- Good communication and service skills are essential to the role
- Able to work within a team in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates a willingness to take ownership and see things through to resolution.
- The ability to understand and draw conclusions from data and client feedback
- Making decisions and using judgement.
- Able to overcome obstacles
- Identify ways of improving service provided to clients, and reduce the demands on the Support Team
- Ability to manage a team and to perform one to one check in meetings to support and develop staff
- Ability to hold client relationship meetings and build a rapport with our internal staff and external clients
- Control the creation and distribution of client information and trending packs
- Knowledge of controlling problem records and ticket escalation
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Gathering Information
- Team Working
- Experience of working in a Service Operations environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Personal flexibility to meet business goals
- Experience of working in an ITIL would be beneficial
- Experience of working with ticket management systems, such as Jira
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively within collaborative team structures, ideally in a technology-based business environment
- Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised and maintain attention to detail at all times
- Experience of developing and working with SLAs in a diverse environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and simplify complex problems and to be able to communicate this to others at all levels
- Experience of documenting process and procedures under document management systems
- Experience of the full project lifecycle
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
** Please only apply if you are legally authorised to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future.