Working at PSL, you will be part of a team that respect each other’s skills whilst striving to achieve excellence. You will be in a fast-paced environment based within the Service Operations Team.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be providing technical support to our clients and work within the Operations team to support our clients. You will also work with other teams across the company in supporting and delivering our Service Delivery Life Cycle to our clients.
Working within a structured environment, you will assist in the support and release of business software in line with the company’s strategy of providing a high quality and continuously improving service to our existing clients. In this role you will be required to analyse/investigate issues, fulfill requests raised by clients within agreed standards. You will also provide general assistance within all departments working within an SLA framework.
At Phoebus Software Limited (PSL) our people are the reason we can deliver marketing leading software to our clients. At Phoebus Software our company purpose is ‘To care about People, Products, Clients and having fun’.
- Gathering data to identify and fix a variety of system/business related problems
- Producing documentation according to business requirements and storing information in accordance with company policy and standards
- Ensuring testing is carried out to make sure that hardware and software changes are useable by clients
- Analysing data regularly to establish trends and root causes
- The ability to quickly gain a clear understanding of technical challenges to systems
- Identify the areas impacted by systems change
- Be able to use a range of analytical, planning and estimating techniques and tools
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to clients both internally and externally
- Good communication and service skills are essential to the role
- Able to work within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a willingness to take ownership and see things through to resolution
- The ability to understand and draw conclusions from data and client feedback
- Making decisions and using judgement
- Able to overcome obstacles
- Identify ways of improving service provided to clients and reduce the demands on the Support Team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Gathering information
- Team working
- Experience of working in a service operations environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Personal flexibility to meet business goals
- Experience of working in an ITIL would be beneficial
- Experience of working with ticket management systems such as Jira
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively within collaborative team structures, ideally in a technology-based environment
- Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised and always maintain attention to detail at all times
- Experience of developing and working with SLAs in a diverse environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and simplify complex problems and to be able to communicate this to others at all levels
- Experience of documenting processes and procedures under document management systems
To apply, send your CV along with a covering letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com
** Please only apply if you are legally authorised to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future.