At PSL, we care about our clients, colleagues and communities. We aim to delight our clients with our offer of a high-quality product and we believe that this can only be achieved by attracting and developing exceptional people into our business.
Our business is experiencing huge growth and we are taking action to ensure that we can delight our clients and provide a working environment that encourages innovation and growth through our teams. We believe that this is best achieved through the operation of agile methodologies and we are currently undergoing an exciting transformation to an agile way of working.
We would love to hear from experienced Test Analysts ideally with Financial Services experience who would enjoy the opportunity to work in one of our scrum teams.
- Collaboration and contribution to your Agile Scrum team
- Planning, preparation and execution of functional, integration and regression testing scripts
- The development of robust and reusable manual and automated test coverage and contribute to the continued development of PSL’s automated test framework
- Identify and accurately document defects ensuring any patterns are analysed, including root cause and provide input to the scrum team for improvement opportunities
- Analyse changes and assess testing requirements and provide estimates to facilitate effective planning
- Actively contribute to test process improvement
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
- Experience of working in or with financial services, preferably with exposure to mortgages
- Manual and/or automated testing experience within a commercial environment with experience of automated test suites such as Selenium, Cucumber or Unified Functional Testing
- Database Querying tool exposure
- Knowledge of Test Management and Defect Management test tools e.g. Xray and Jira
- Experience in different phases of testing (e.g Sprint, System, Integration, User Acceptance)
- Strong communication and concise writing skills with an attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile environment (desirable)
- Exposure to technical testing tools such as: Jemmy, Junit, JMeter (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of API testing, preferably using the Postman tool (desirable)
To apply, send your CV along with a covering letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com
** Please only apply if you are legally authorised to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future.