For as long as We have access to Your personal information, We may share any of it with any of the following to the extent that they need to have access to Your personal information in order to perform their role.
Third parties listed under the heading “Our service providers” are our processors, who use Your personal information for our purposes and on our instruction (although there are circumstances where each of them can lawfully become a controller of Your personal information).
Other third parties who are listed in this section are controllers, who decide the purposes for which they use Your personal information. This Notice explains why We share Your personal information with those third parties. You must refer to the similar notices that they provide to understand all their intended uses of Your personal information.
Our service providers
- Other suppliers and service providers appointed by Us (or by other companies in our group) and who We manage or give instructions to.
- Our staff who are appointed as consultants, agency staff, contractors, volunteers or on any other basis other than as employees.
- Our banks who process Our payments to You and from You.
- Our professional service providers, such as accountants, auditors, legal advisers and insurance brokers.
- External IT providers who provide support to Us to manage the computers, Multi-Function Devices, phones, systems or software that We use.
- External internet-based services that We use for storing or transferring Your personal information, such as Our broadband and email providers.
- Selected third parties who help Us to perform Our contract with You. This includes third parties who help Us directly (such as other of Our suppliers) and third parties who help Us indirectly (such as service providers who host and/or transmit data about You for Us, such as Our managed IT service provider and Our broadband and telecommunications providers).
Third parties who use personal information for their own purposes
- Any employee or other member of staff within organisations who are Our customers or clients, and any member of our group.
- Our regulated service providers, such as banks, auditors, professional advisers and financial services providers, who are required to carry out compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Your and Our insurers for the purposes of Us taking out or renewing insurance, notifying the insurers, and dealing with actual or potential claims.
- Public or publicly accessible registers, such as the Disclosure and Barring Service and registers (e.g. credit reference registers) which can be accessed via an agent or operator (e.g. Experian).
- Courts, central Government departments, law enforcement authorities including HM Revenue and Customs, the Police, public bodies and authorities.
- Third party individuals, companies or groups that wish to evaluate or complete and effect the purchase or sale of, or merger with, the Company or its business or assets.
We reserve the right to disclose Your personal information to other third parties if We have lawful grounds to do so, or are under a legal obligation or permission to disclose or share it with them, or in order to establish, exercise or defend Our legal rights or to protect the rights or safety of PSL or Our personnel or supply chain participants (or their personnel). For example, We will disclose Your personal information, if necessary, to Your suppliers or service providers, contractors or sub-contractors, as well as to those appointed by Us or members of our group of companies.
We do not give anyone else access to Your personal information in return for payment, for marketing or any commercial purposes.